We’re looking for an avid content writer for our website, who is experienced and has the potential to deliver well-written and informative content to our readers. At this time, we are only looking for writers from India.
We are expanding the writer’s team and looking for a permanent candidate who can join us for the long haul. So, this is your chance to work from your home and make the contribution to the Android ecosystem. Of course, you will be paid, in case you’re wondering.
— What we need
- You should have your hands deep in Android. We are only looking for writers who have the passion and are well-versed with it.
- Next, you should have a good command over English, overall.
- The content you write must be SEO-optimized according to the Yoast SEO norms.
- The content must be completely legit and should not be copied from elsewhere. We conduct plagiarism tests before publishing an article.
- You should be able to write and publish at least two (2) articles per day. Of course, the more you write, the more you get paid.
— How to apply
If you have confidence about the above, you can apply straight away. In order to apply for the job, you will have to email us the following details at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation (Student/Job/Business/Freelancer…)
- Have you worked as a content writer before? (If so, then do mention the details and why you left)
- Current device(s)
- Which Android blogs or websites do you currently visit the most, and why?
- Links to your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc.
Also, provide us 3-4 links of your published content. These articles will help us review your application in a more effective manner. It will also allow us to have a peek at your writing skills and knowledge about Android. Our current articles will give you a good hint at our writing pattern.
So, if you’re in for it, just send us your application at email@example.com