Do you happen to own a device that has an AMOLED display? If yes, then download the best minimalistic AMOLED wallpapers for your device right now using AMOLED mnml X.
If you own an Android device that offers an AMOLED display, like the OnePlus 5 or Galaxy Note 8, you should have known the true meaning of deep black colors by now. Why are we talking about black, when our smartphone’s display offers a million colors? No, we are not silly. When we talk about Black color in AMOLED display, we are talking about a feature that marks the line between LCD and AMOLED. And this black color can help you save some battery on your device.
AMOLED Wallpapers Help Save Battery
How? Well, unlike LCD displays that render black color by keeping all the pixels lighted up at all times, AMOLED panels tend to shut down those specific pixels to display black. So, every black part on the screen is just a powered down pixel. Which means less power is required to handle them, thus saving you a bit of battery.
Now, you can take advantage of this feature by simply using AMOLED wallpapers that are meant to optimize your phone’s battery life. Today, we will be using a new app in the market – “AMOLED mnml X” that will give you access to a lot of wallpapers that are meant for the job!
Download AMOLED Wallpapers using AMOLED mnml X
The app was recently published on the Play Store by “Yasan G.“. The developer has dedicated himself to provide a series of best AMOLED wallpapers through the AMOLED mnml X app. All the wallpapers that you will see or use are personally designed by the app developer himself. This is a kind of hard work which is something we duly appreciate.
Talking about the app, it takes a minimalistic approach towards AMOLED wallpapers with different colors and shapes. Different color variants of each wallpaper are available so that you might find the right one as per your theme/color scheme. Let outline some major features that AMOLED mnml X offers.
- Simple and intuitive app user interface with material design.
- No intrusive apps or promotions are included for better UX.
- Thousands of self-designed AMOLED wallpapers and new wallpapers are added frequently.
- All wallpapers are sized for 2560*3200/QHD resolution and you can use in-app crop feature to resize/crop for a smaller screen.
- Wallpaper categories for the ease-of-access.
- All the wallpapers are available from the cloud, so the app itself is very light.
- Ability to apply wallpapers to Homescreen or Lock screen individually on Nougat & Oreo devices.
- The app includes Muzei API which offers automatic wallpaper change every day.
- Multi-language support.
Being a FREE app, we are pretty impressed by the number of features that AMOLED mnml X offers. Plus you do not get to see any intrusive ads while viewing wallpapers. Many wallpaper apps out there would require you to purchase premium version just for the sake of removing ads, which is not the case here.
If you would like to support the developer for his amazing work, you can buy the Premium version of the app – AMOLED mnml X+ (Get it on Google Play) which is reasonably priced at $1.99. It will give you the extra ability to download the wallpapers too, plus all the features that are offered in the FREE version.
Use AMOLED mnml X
Once you have downloaded the app on your device, it’s pretty easy to do the rest. Just launch the application from the app drawer.
The app’s main screen will be presented before you. Now, there are three tabs –
- The first one only displays the most recent wallpapers.
- The second tab displays all the wallpapers that the app offers. You can also sort these wallpapers using different filters.
- The third is the stack of wallpaper categories. So if you’re looking for a wallpaper from a specific category, this would be the place.
Now you know how you can browse and search for wallpapers. Once you have chosen a wallpaper, just tap on it. The wallpaper preview will open. Note that the previews might seem a bit blurry and are not full-scale wallpapers. This has been done to take off the load from the server-end to provide faster loading wallpapers.
Now, to apply the wallpaper on your device, just press the paint-roller icon on the bottom-right of the preview window. If your device has a smaller screen resolution than 2560*3200, then make sure to toggle the “Crop Wallpaper” feature. Finally, just press the “Lockscreen” or “Homescreen” button to set the wallpaper in the respective place.
That’s it! AMOLED mnml X offers thousands of wallpapers that you can choose from. So take your time, and browse through them. If you find a wallpaper that you like, you can press the “♥” icon to add the specific wallpaper to the “Favorites”.
Enjoy the feel of AMOLED wallpapers on your device now! If you like the app, make sure to provide your review which will help the developer to further improvise on the app.
Check out more stuff:
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Wallpapers [9 Wallpapers]
- How to Take Scrolling Screenshots on Any Android
- Download Nokia 8 Wallpapers for your Android Device
- Download Galaxy Note 8 Wallpapers (13 Wallpapers)