Looking for how to Enable Or Disable Blue Light Filter on Galaxy Note 8? Let’s have a look at this quick guide.
Galaxy Note 8 is the incredible device that comes with the awesome and cool features. One such feature is Blue Light Filter. It helps users to easily view the device screen in brighter light of the sun. In addition to the good side, too much Blue Light can damage your eye’s retina over time. So, what can we do for this?
Definitely, reduce or permanently disable the Blue Light color spectrum individually. There are several apps out there, like CF.lumen and F.lux that lets you enable such similar functionality on rooted devices. But it seems like Samsung has taken a step further to include such a feature in its latest flagship. So, you can easily enable or disable Blue Light Filter on Galaxy Note 8, just follow the steps below.
- How to Enable Mac-like Touch Bar on Android Devices
- How to set up Samsung Pay on Galaxy Note 8
- Enable Adaptive Icons on Android Running 5.0 or Up
- Get iPhone-like Swipe to Go Gesture on Android
- How to Enable iPhone-like Face ID Feature on Android
Enable Or Disable Blue Light Filter on Galaxy Note 8
If you are new to this features, then go ahead and see how to Enable it. But, if are aware of the dark side of Blue Light, then you can easily filter the blue light to avoid the strain it posses on our eyes. This feature could be well used while operating the device at night-time.
Enable Blue Light Filter on Galaxy Note 8
- To enable Blue Light Filter, go to “Settings” > “Display” on your Note 8.
- Enter “Blue Light Filter” in the search box. Then, select it.
- Under the Blue Light Filter options, choose any one of the following options as per your preference:
- Turn on now: Tap to Enable or Turn on the Blue Light Filter.
- Turn on as scheduled: Tap to Turn on Blue Light Filter after a particular time interval.
- Once you have chosen, drag the slider Left or Right to control the opacity of the filter.
Done! You have enabled the Blue Light Filter feature on Galaxy Note 8. In case, if you want to disable it, then you can easily do by following the simple steps below.
Disable Blue Light Filter on Galaxy Note 8
It is quite simple to disable the Blue Light Filter on your Galaxy Note 8. To do so, follow the below instructions:
- Go to “Settings” > “Display”.
- Then, Tap on “Blue Light Filter” option under the Display tab.
- Finally, Tap on “Turn OFF”. In case, If it’s disabled.
Great! You have successfully turned off blue light filter on your device. But, in case you want it to be enabled back, then follow the method given at the top.
I hope you enjoyed the article. If you have any problem regarding this article, then feel free to ping us by dropping a comment.