Xiaomi’s MIUI 9 is official with lots of new features and performance improvement. Xiaomi also shared with the Release date and list of Mi & Redmi phones eligible for MIUI 9 update. Lately, the company declared MIUI 9 beta app where consumers have the option to experience the latest MIUI skin prior to its initial secure OTA release. Of all of the devices, Redmi Notice 4X and Mi 6 would be the first devices to acquire MIUI 9 Beta update. This post is dedicated to the tutorial on how to Install MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 3.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 supports a 13-megapixel back camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), a dual-tone LED flash, and an f/2.0 aperture. The 5-megapixel front camera sport an 84-degree wide-angle lens. It comes with Snapdragon 625 Octa-core Processor which provides its strength in graphics. It comes with 4100 mAh battery capacity which may endure for over two days with mixed usage. You can expand its memory up to 128 GB via a micro SD-Card. Today in this tutorial we’re going to demonstrate to you the way to install MIUI 9 to your Redmi Notice 3.
- The following installation guide wipes out all your device data. Thus, it is advisable to have a backup of all of your important data.
- The method is especially for Redmi Note 3; please do not try it on other Redmi devices.
- Make Sure the battery level in your mobile is over 75 percent to avoid random power-off during the installation procedure.
- Install all necessary Xiaomi drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
More for you – Download MIUI 9 Beta ROM for Xiaomi Devices
How To Install MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 3
- First of all, connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to Windows PC/Laptop through MicroUSB
- Now copy the downloaded ROM file that you have been downloaded above to internal storage in a folder called ‘downloaded_rom’.
- Launch ‘Updater’ program on your own
- MIUI 6/7/8：Click on the ‘…’ icon in the top-right corner, then opt for select update package and choose the ROM file you have set in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
- MIUI V5：Press the Menu button, then choose ‘Pick update bundle’, and select the ROM file you have set in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2. Your device should automatically boot into the new version if the update is finished.
- Once choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot into the new version of the update is finished.
That’s it! You have just learned how you can easily install MIUI 9 on Redmi Note 3. Do you like this ROM? Go ahead and share it with us through the comments.