Voice-over LTE is the new age communication protocol that serves calls over the LTE network. You will be glad to know that you can enjoy this feature on your LeEco Le Max 2 now. It offers three times more data and voice capacity, when compared to 3G, and almost twice that number in case of 2G. Follow the instructions below to know how you can enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2.
Benefits of using VoLTE:
- Lower call latency, so the calls will connect quickly.
- Better battery life, since your device wouldn’t need to switch between calls and data. This is because all your calls are being held over LTE data connection.
Enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2
The patch is only currently confirmed to be working with AOKP custom ROM. If you are running a different ROM on your device, you can still test the patch. But make sure that you take a complete Nandroid backup first. Over to the instructions now.
- First, make sure that you TWRP recovery installed.
- Download the VoLTE patch: Link
- Connect your device to the PC and transfer the file to the storage.
- Disconnect the device and power it off.
- Reboot into TWRP – Press and hold the Volume Up and Power key until you see the screen lighten up.
- In the TWRP main screen, tap on Install. Browse the storage and select the Volte Patch.zip file. Then confirm the flashing procedure.
- Once it has been flashed, tap on Reboot system.
Now you are ready to place calls over LTE data network on your LeEco Le Max 2. If you have any queries, you can comment down below or directly discuss it on the original thread.
According to the current users on XDA, the following networks have been confirmed to work perfectly:
- Reliance JIO, India
- T-Mobile, USA
- Orange, Romania
If you have flashed this patch and it supports your network operator, kindly let us know. And don’t forget to share this article on your social channels by clicking the buttons below.