Here you can download Samsung USB driver for Mobile Phones. We have provided download links for the latest version of the Samsung USB drivers for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP computers.
A USB connection is still an integral part of any Android phone or tablet. While the cloud computing era has begun and easily allows you to share, sync, and transfer files over the cloud. But the service has its downfall at the moment and is still not widely adopted yet. We have indeed stepped up the game on Smartphones, which have made them more powerful and functional.
But there’s one thing that still plays an indispensable role. And that’s a USB cable. It has proved to be the most efficient way to connect your phone to a computer. Once connected, you can transfer files to the storage, establish an ADB connection, or simply charge your phone.
Samsung USB Driver is a program for Windows computers that help users connect their Samsung Galaxy smartphone/tablet to the PC using a USB cable. So go ahead and download Samsung USB driver from below.
We often cover tutorials for Samsung Galaxy devices, which involves transferring files to the storage or flashing firmware via Odin. In any such tutorial, it is required to connect your phone to the PC physically. For which, you will first need to download the Samsung USB driver and install it on your PC.
The manufacturer indeed offers its own Kies software, that comes with the drivers as well. But if you wish to install only the USB driver as standalone, then this article is just the place for you. We will also provide you with a direct link to download Samsung Kies software as well, just in case you need it.
Download Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11
The latest Samsung USB driver available for download is version 18.104.22.168. The USB driver linked below supports any Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10 PC.
- v22.214.171.124: Samsung-USB-Driver-v126.96.36.199.zip
- v188.8.131.52: Samsung-USB-Driver-v184.108.40.206.zip
- v220.127.116.11: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip
- Kies v3.2: Kies3Setup.zip
The provided USB drivers are compatible with any and all Android-based Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets. These also include the recently released Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+, Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9/S9+, and more.
If you’re using macOS or Linux, you wouldn’t need any driver. Just connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to the PC and it will automatically be detected.
How to Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows PC
- Download Samsung USB driver zip from above.
- Once downloaded, extract the file using an archive tool like WinZip or 7Zip.
- Open the extracted folder – “Samsung-USB-Driver-v18.104.22.168”.
- Inside this folder, you shall see an executable file (.exe).
- So, double-click on “Samsung-USB-Driver-v22.214.171.124.exe” to initiate the installation.
- When prompted for User Account Control, click on “Yes”.
- The driver installation window will open up.
- Click on “Next”.
- Select your language and country and click on “Next”.
- Choose the installation location (C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers).
- Finally, click on “Install” to install Samsung USB driver on your Windows PC.
- Once complete, hit “Finish”.
When the driver has been installed, restart your PC. Now that you have been able to download Samsung USB driver and install it on your PC, go ahead, connect your phone to the PC and sync your data. If you have any questions about driver installation, let us know by leaving a comment below.